Sunday, August 24, 2014

YouTube Movie # 32


Well it's a little late in coming, but I finally uploaded the Studio's 32nd YouTube video, Enfilade 2014: The Obscure Movie, in honor of this year's gaming theme:  Obscure Theaters. 

Normally, I try finish my NHMGS Enfilade shows within a few weeks after the convention is over.  But this year I wanted to get The Chronicles of Culhwch y Drewllyd published first, while the SAGA Tournament's events were still fresh on my mind. 

Other "Life getting in the way" issues also delayed production, primarily dealing with a busy Fire Season at work. The season's not over, but the issues have dwindled down enough to give me the spare time to complete the movie.

At least it's in time for the as-yet-to-be-named-theme Enfilade 2015!

2 comments:

DeanM said...

Great work again, Ted. As I mentioned on the NHMGS FB, this is a wonderful way to get our convention out to the masses - starting in our own blogosphere :)!

Ted Henkle said...

Thanks Dean! I like to help out NHMGS this way.