Thursday, February 6, 2014

Starlit Citadel Reviews A Game of Thrones: The Boardgame





Here's another game review by Kaja and Joanna.  This time, they provide a great over-view of Fantasy Flight's Game of Thrones, 2nd Edition. 



I have the Second Edition, but have yet to play it.  I've played the 1st Edition, (minus the expansions which have been incorporated into 2nd Ed) a couple of times. On both occasions I ended up being the Lannisters--because no one else wanted to.  (You fans of the books and/or mini-series can guess why).



Oddly enough though, I won the second session by not directly attacking anyone.

Rather out-of-character for a Lannister, don't you think?



I look forward to trying out GoT's newer edition, regardless of what great, or not-so great house I represent.



Since this is my third posting about Starlit Citadel, I figure now is a good time to provide a link to this Canadian game distributor.

No comments: