Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Star Wars Gaming with "The Doctor"


I've been collecting Star Wars Miniatures , made by Wizards of the Coast (WotC), for several years.  Most of us wargamers didn't care for the random packaging and found a number of game stores that sold individual figures.  Even though the game is no longer produced, the figures are still very popular among wargamers like myself and Doctor Merkury.

I liked how the Doctor used Transformers cross-over toys for the tanks.  I've seen them in stores, but I wondered if their size was compatible in-scale with Star Wars figures.  (It's hard to eyeball such a thing when the vehicles are still in their package).  Judging by the photos in his battle report, they look just fine.

So I'll "take the Doctor's advice" and check out the action figures in the Toy Section.

No comments: