Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Force Awakens Sails Past Monday Sales

(Image by Steve Breen)

The Force Awakens broke another record a couple days ago:  The Monday after opening weekend box office sales.

It's the most talked about movie on-line, on-air and in personal conversations.

I haven't seen the movie yet, although my wife got reserve tickets at a luxury theater in Seattle--for mid January.

Fortunately, everyone has avoided divulging the plot.

This hasn't stopped memes from popping up on social media, like this one on Facebook...



...warning of the consequences for lacing their conversations with plot spoiler.

When I shared the Yoda meme on Facebook, one of my friends replied with this:




I hope those of us who've yet to see the movie can maintain their "spoiler shields."


No comments: