Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Redshift Chronicles Spin-Off

(Image from:  Next Movie)

After much careful thought, I decided to create a "spin-off" from this blog.  I've been running a Star Wars role-playing game for about a year now.  That is, as much as my work schedule will permit me to do so.  While I'm an omnivorous player, I intend to focus my game mastering energies on my Star Wars Legacy Era campaign. 

I copied and pasted all the "SW Redshift Campaign" material over to it's new home, The Redshift Chronicles. The current Redshift material will remain here, for historical and continuity purposes, but future posts will be uploaded on to the new blog.  Updates can be found on the Studio Spin Offs Tab, on the right and near the top.

I don't think I'll be spreading myself thin, because this is material I've been writing and posting about anyway.  I'm just creating a unique space for this game's story arc on the internet, in order to make it more accessible to readers and fans. 

For those of you who've been following the misadventures of the Redshift Players, thank you for your support and encouragement.  I hope you enjoy the new site.

For anyone new to Stern Rake Studio and are curious about one man's version Star Wars gaming, albiet however warped and twisted it might be from George Lucas's vision, come on over to The Redshift.

No comments: