Monday, August 22, 2011

The New "Studio!"


Well folks, I've just about settled into my new home.  My phone/TV/internet connection was activated a few days ago. 

Which means Stern Rake Studio is fully operational!

(Of course, I'm now way behind on all my projects)

The actual "studio" is pictured above.  I'm now able to use my entire desk, which I couldn't fit into my last house.  The left-hand section, where I've placed some of my backdrops, will be used for staged photos. 

Despite my project backlog, I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

4 comments:

DeanM said...

Ted:
Nice; great window view/lighting. Best, Dean

Zombie Ad said...

Hoorah for your man-cave!

MIK said...

Look at all that natural light and square footage for work space, huzzah!

Ted Henkle said...

Thanks guys! As soon as I clear a backlog of posts I'll set up a backdrop and begin taking some staged photos.