Friday, November 21, 2008

About the History, Humor & Comics Links

"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it." I've found different variations of this famous quote but I've been unable to discover who first said it. Anyway, this catagory will be for interesting historical and history-related sites.

"If we didn't laugh, we'd all go insane!" How often have you said that, especially in the midst of a chaotic or stressful situation? The links here, mostly dealing gaming and political humor are here to "provide the best medicine" for your day.

I love comic books and graphic novels! But my wargaming hobby consumes my time--and money--and fills up the bookshelves. So as much as I love them, I don't have the time, space or funds to invest in them. As a consolation, I've enterained myself with on-line comics. The links here are to some of my favorites. (BTW, if you need a quote, how about: "With great power comes great responsibilty." These words were spoken by Peter Parker's Uncle Ben in "Spiderman").

No comments: