Sunday, May 19, 2019

Five Second Flick Theater Presents: The Punisher and Deadpool--All Wet


Welcome back for Episode 2 of Five Second Flick Theater!

A few years ago I attended the Jet City Comic Show.  e stood in front of the backdrop provided by Costume Characters for Causes.  I dressed as the Punisher and met up with a Deadpool cosplayer.  We stood in front of the backdrop provided by Costume Characters for Causes.

The few pics the charity took of me and Deadpool (I never caught his name) has provided me with fodder for my Facebook profile pic, a short webcomic and now a series of Five Second Flicks.

The first theme I thought of for this episode plays on the assumption that it rains all the time in Seattle.

And now a word from out sponsor...



If you find yourself trekking through New York State's Hudson Valley area, and have a hankering for a unique tasting snack-spread, check out Doc Schwarz Wine Jelly.

My sister, Roberta, and her husband Eric started making this for over a year now.  They've now opened a gift shop and have just planted starter-vines for their own vineyard.

But don't just take my word on how great Doc Schwarz Wine Jelly is.

I am Roberta's brother, after all.

Here's a glowing article from The Gardiner Gazette.

No comments: