Friday, March 3, 2017

Writing Some E Cards


Or reading Stern Rake Studio.

Then again, maybe not.

Anyway, no matter what you've been reading, I've been trolling Some E Cards for inspiration.

When I come down with writer's block, I'll write one or two using the Create Your Own Cards program.

My first one referenced Star Trek, and I filed it under the Workplace Category.


Then after seeing the little-used military-style images, I concocted several more referencing Murphy's Laws of Combat.

I'm not able to combine each "law" with an image because the sentence length is too long to fit into the picture.  So I've been skipping around a bit when I find an image that interests me.  Since there's no military category, I filed these under the Veteran's Day November Holiday Category.

Here's what I've come up with so far:
















If I think of any more I'll post them here.

No comments: