Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Breakout from Bongolaan Chapter 5 Posted

 
I posted this announcement a few days ago on every site I'm active on--that is, every site except for this blog:
 
After attending the Emerald City Comicon (ECCC) last weekend, I was inspired to resume work on my current webcomic, Breakout from Bongolaan. Chapter 5 has now been posted (pages 124-146).
The Soundtrack Interlude I chose for this chapter was Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. This was the closest song I could think of with a despairing "footsteps theme."
I plan on posting Chapter 6 next week after doing some final editing.

2 comments:

DeanM said...

Nice stuff, Ted. Not an SF fan, but your work is inspiring. Best, Dean

Ted Henkle said...

Thanks Dean! I appreciate your compliment. I enjoyed reading about your UK trip on your WAB Corner Blog.