Friday, January 23, 2009

Errata on YouTube Video

Well my 2nd YouTube video, Impending Fury contains and embarrassing error. There are, not one, but two scenes where a German reconnaissance plane is chased off by British fighters.

The fighters are suppose to be "Sea Hurricanes" used by the Royal Navy in 1942.

Somehow I overlooked that and called them "Sea Harriers" which is the VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) aircraft pictured here and used by the Royal Navy and USMC today.

Note to self: Get someone else to do my editing before I post material on the web. Material that, as of now, has been seen by over 600 people!

I spent the a good portion of last night posting notices and replies to this historical faux-pas to all the wargaming sites and forums I notified about my movie.

No comments: