Monday, January 17, 2011

The Grue Cafe Episode 3: Skype Falls, Everyone Dies


The "Grue Crew" is back! 

Actually, they've been back for three months, but somehow I missed their third episode before they went into Holiday hiatus.  New episodes should be forthcoming, so my New Year's Resolution will be to be more timely in my posting.

Anyway, back in October 2010, my sister "Rox of Spazhouse" and her co-host Kim were joined by Dom from Germany.  Despite technical difficulties with Skype, the trio managed to touch on the following topics: 

Dragoncon, role-playing games (RPGs) and the differences between German and American video games.

I listened to the podcast last week and I'm afraid I can't remember what the significance of the smoking pink flamingo is. 

Maybe it's Dragoncon thing.

But instead of wondering, feel free to listen in.  Enjoy!

No comments: