Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hiatus for Christmas Shopping

I had to take several days off in order to get my Christmas shopping done. Thanks to a long break from work, I managed to check everything off my list today. Although now I have several packages to mail tomorrow. Hopefully the lines at the post office won't look like what's pictured here.

Fortunately I had to work on "Black Friday." Even if I had the day off I make it a point to avoid the initial shopping feeding frenzy.

This past weekend we managed to make it to the "Victorian Country Christmas Festival" in Puyallup. (For you out-of-staters it's pronounced "Pew-ah-lup"). The crowd wasn't too bad and the place was full of vendors selling unique items. It's always worth a look-see.

http://www.avictoriancountrychristmas.com/

No comments: