Monday, July 23, 2018

Enfilade 2017 Update: Painting Competition Winners

(One of the scenario tables used for this year's Flames of War Tournament, which I missed)

Yesterday, I received an apologetic message from NHMGS's event coordinator.  

Shortly, after I did my Enfilade 2018 "fly-by" I asked her to send me an official list of the painting competition winners.

She finally came through!


I thanked her for getting back to me, and made a suggestion for next year.

I felt the brown table top masked the features of the displayed miniatures and recommended a white table cloth be spread over the painting competition's table so the figures stand out better.

She liked the idea, so hopefully we'll start seeing clearer displays of outstanding artwork.

I joked with her that white will fit in with next year's theme:  Winter War

Unless, that is, competitors paint figures in winter camouflage... 

No comments: