Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Enfilade 2017--From a "Tabletop Perspective"



Due to my work schedule this year, I was able to attend a small part of Enfilade! this year.  After work on Saturday, I drove down to pick up my registration packet, take some preliminary photos and go on a shopping spree for game material I can't live without.

On Sunday, I played "Slugfest at Samar," a World War II naval combat game.  During this "fly-by" and "game day" I took 183 raw photos, which will take me several months weeks days to process.

In the meantime, I wanted to post this "Tabletop Perspective" of Enfilade 2017, while all of us were still basking in the convention's afterglow--even if it meant using last year's pictures.

I hope everyone who attended enjoyed themselves.

And whether or not you attended Enfilade, or other game conventions, I hope you enjoy this story...














2 comments:

chris said...

Now this is a clever overview of the games, thanks it put a smile on my face.

Ted Henkle said...

You're welcome Chris! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.