Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Pass in Review: Northeast Indians Figures for Horse & Musket Games

(Image: "Three Lions," Getty Images, F&IW Society, Lake George

Back in January I had fellow gamer, Reynor Padilla, paint about 20 North East Indians, from Brigade Games. He did an excellent job on them.

Up close, they look fierce!


Here are a couple pics of East Woodland Indians: 



Here’s a pic of several Delaware Indians: 


And here’s a mixture of tribal Indians I had painted as special characters: 


These figures are now part of my slowly growing French and Indian War/American War of Independence collection.

I have several rule books available. 
At this point I’m not sure what rule set I’ll decide on.
The choices are--









No matter what rules system I decide to use, I intend to enjoy seeing my figures on a game table. 


No comments: